Metals Centre is your one-stop-metals-supply & cut-to-size shop.
We provide water jet cutting and specialize in online sales of cut to size metals, including metal orders by phone. We have no minimum quantity orders, but do have a R120 minimum charge.
Our skilled guillotine and band-saw operators, will cut your material to size, be it sheet-metal or plate ranging from, 0.1mm to 12mm thick and round bar from 3mm to 300mm thick.
Our full range of sections and extrusions, in both ferrous and non ferrous metals can be cut to suit your specifications."Looking for a quick turnaround, with affordable pricing for your precision machined components? Look no further..."
Take advantage of these time and cost saving benefits by using Metals Centre's water jet cutting services for your next project:
- Your components are produced quickly and accurately.
- Your raw material costs are reduced through sophisticated 'nesting' software used before cutting. Metals Centre can supply all your metals needs, all cut to size.
- Almost anything you can draw can be water jet cut, - giving you even greater design flexibility.
- Your tooling and fixturing costs are reduced to a minimum using water jet cutting services.
- You can have profiles, holes and slots cut out in one setup, without the need for complicated jigs or fixtures.
- There is zero heat distortion , and the relative burr free cutting means less reworking afterwards.
- The CNC controls, allows you to cut different components from the same sheet of material. Very handy for cutting kits-of-parts.
- Your components are cut to a high level of precision - Achieving tolerances of +/-.2 and .25, giving you a near-perfect edge-quality finish.
With Metals Centre
, you have a partner who is committed to providing you with a turnkey solution for all your precision custom-cut component requirements... from concept to completion.
Take the decision to be rid of your supplier problems once and for all. Contact us to discuss a range of efficient and cost effective solutions which suit you and your design requirements.
Opening An Account
To open an account with us you will need to download the credit application form. Once you have clicked the link below, a new window will open where you will see a "Download Link" near the top right of that page. Click it, and save the credit application to a location on your computer that is easy to find.
Fill out the application, sign it and fax to (011 - 493 - 4941)
Credit Application Form
Unit C1, John st Warehouse
Selby ext. 11
18 John St
Phone-In Orders Welcome!